For the last nine years, Amy Redding, a parent of 2 students attending San Diego public schools, has been championing the needs of San Diego Unified students through her work with PTA and the school site councils and as chair of a district level committee.
Amy Redding always fights for public money to be spent where it will have the greatest impact for students.
As an advocate for students and the wise use of public funds, Amy Redding has:
· Fought to keep millions of dollars at schools sites.
· Pushed the district to be transparent with parents and tax payers.
· Helped bring parent voices into district conversations.
· Campaigned for safe schools through her work to pass Prop Z.
Amy Redding, as a School Board Trustee, will:
· Make student focused decisions that maximize student success and access to a quality education.
· Make decisions that rebuild the financial stability of San Diego Unified.
· Be transparent with the public’s business.
· Champion school safety and security for all schools.
Amy Redding for San Diego School Board.......A Parent’s Voice for the Kids
NewsWednesday, October 1, 2014 5:43 PM
Kevin Beiser Voted to Increase Class Sizes to the Highest Levels Seen in